3/5/09

Home Again, Home Again



I've made it back from Memphis, and the weather has turned warmer finally.

Memphis was beautiful--aside from the unseasonable snow storm that was all too familiar. The Metal Museum is like a secret little gated community of metalwork. Very fun--I'd like to visit for Repair Days. Maybe it wouldn't snow.

Sick with airport germs, but I just needed to announce that I just found out I'll be in this year's Exhibition in Print for Metalsmith. The theme was Saturated: Metal and Color, very appropriate! I'm so excited to see my work in Metalsmith this August!

The form says "Images B and E" were selected. Well I used numbers, but if my reasoning is any good--I think I can riddle this out.

"Ramus," (brooch) composite and epoxy resin, paint, ink, 4.5" x 6" x 2"


"Cucurbits," (pendant/brooch) composite and epoxy resin, coppery, paint, felt 8” x 2.5” x 2.5” (largest pendant dimension)

No comments:

Post a Comment