3/22/18

Bustin' Out in Craftboston

Find Me On Instagram!
Hi Friends!
I'm getting ready to show at Craftboston for the first time this year! (Oh yeah! Awesome!)

I'm super excited, but also in a money crunch! (Oh no! Gross!)

Pretty please hit me up if you've had your eye on anything! I'm up for some wheeling and dealing as long as you play nice. I'll do free shipping anywhere in the weeks leading up to the show! I can also earmark something for you and have you scoop it up in Boston if you just want to call dibs first.

Check out my Etsy store and use this link or just use code: GITIT at checkout. If you have something particular in mind that I haven't listed yet because I'm too busy in the studio, let me know and I'll crawl through the mountain of in-stock critters to send you some pics. This way, you can scoop it up before the show no matter where you are!

And if you're on the east coast, I hope you can come by and see me at the show!

WHEN: April 20-22, 2018
WHERE: Cyclorama @the Boston Center for the Arts
WHAT: 90 local and national craft artists exhibit and sell handmade wearable art, furniture, decor + more
TICKETS: General Admission $15
              Seniors/ Students - $12
              Society Members - $7.50
              Kids 12 + Under - free
You can get tickets here!


No comments:

Post a Comment