10/31/18

Gooey Plastic Gems: New stuff that looks liked pre-sucked candy to debut at SIERAAD!

SIERAAD Art Fair

After a year away, I'll be returning for my 6th year exhibiting at SIERAAD in the Westergasfabriek in Amsterdam. It will also be the first time I've had a solo booth there since my first year in 2012, and all of the work will be fresh to the fair. Much of it will be debuting for the first time, and in particular, a new series using found plastic "gems" that I'm pretty dang tickled about!

So come find me at Stand 69 if you're in the neighborhood!
17th edition of SIERAAD Art Fair
8-11 November 2018
.
LOCATIONWestergasfabriek Amsterdam.
I'm all out of free passes for the fair, but I can offer this discount pass that you can print and fill out!
And if you can't make it to Amsterdam for SIERAAD...
I'll be at Craftboston Holiday, December 14th-16th!

No comments:

Post a Comment