5/25/09

Making Babies


Just got back from the SNAG Conference in Philadelphia. Exhausted but ready to get back to work. I started this piece awhile ago and thought I'd finish it before I left. No such luck, so now I'll post my sad, unfinished failure. It'll be done in time for some exhibition deadlines next month.

Made some last minute babies for the pin swap that were popular, so I'm attempting to do some similar small pieces to sell.






Hope they'll be on Etsy sooner than later. Then I need to get back to larger pieces like the yellow blimps at the top. Object Fetish wants to do an online exhibition of my work to coincide with the release of the Exhibition in Print in August. It will be a good way to show more pieces so I've got to get my nose to the grindstone.

Met so many amazing people and got to see a lot of old friends too. I'm too tired to remember everything, but Philadelphia was a wonderful city--may favorite of the conference locations. I was less interested in the lectures. Some were good, some were not. Some were torturous but I'll leave out the details for propriety's sake.

And the Jewelry in Motion event organized by Gail Brown was absolutely crazy! Way more than I was expecting! Another participant, Jennifer Crupi, was kind enough to send an image to all of us in the show.



No comments:

Post a Comment