etsy

9/10/10

Electroforming!

I've finally gotten a few of the electroformed pieces through the ringer, but I've got plenty more to go. I've changed my labeling method, and they're now fabricated so that they're just a little more substantial. I've also incorporated polymer components with resin on two of the brooches. I'm hoping to further combine all of my favorite surfaces in some work to come.



Parasiticus Fructus, electroformed and fabricated copper, polymer clay, resin, paint, ink

2.5" x 3.5" x 1.5"





Fructoma, electroformed and fabricated copper, polymer clay, resin, paint, ink

3" x 2" x 1"




Lutila, electroformed and fabricated copper, paint, ink

1 3/4" x 2" x 1"

1 comment: