10/31/10

husslehusslehussle

Scrambling this week.

I leave for SOFA Chicago on Thursday, and I'll be blogging the fair for Art Jewelry Forum.


But first I've got two deadlines looming. South Seas, an exhibition at Friends of Carlotta that I'm really trying to pull off a new piece for. If not, I have a Plan B.




And Co:Operative Tableware, which I'm doing with Emily Watson. She put the forms together and sent them to me to try and whip up some surfaces. I'm still noodling, but you can see below I'm trying to juggle all of them because I couldn't choose favorites.




And why not throw in more rings, it's not like December is that far away.







At least these last two are done so if I crash and burn, I've got something to show for our efforts!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Gorgeous!!! I would have thought to go in that direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. I wouldn't have thought.....that is what I meant to say.

    ReplyDelete